A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudpay wall enrollment marketing Entertainment Marketing content marketing education marketing ad agency higher ed marketing media Twitter enrollments video Apple Inc. viral client relationship Facebook Google production YouTube Triad Advertising color psychology New York Times Hospitality Marketing direct marketing marketing advertising admissions social media content Snickers Wall Street Journal
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011