A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudenrollments Triad Advertising higher ed marketing education marketing ad agency marketing Facebook Google content marketing client relationship color psychology direct marketing video YouTube Wall Street Journal production admissions enrollment marketing content pay wall New York Times Apple Inc. advertising social media viral Snickers Hospitality Marketing Entertainment Marketing Twitter media
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010