A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudNew York Times production ad agency marketing Twitter Triad Advertising content marketing content media viral Apple Inc. Facebook enrollments admissions education marketing higher ed marketing color psychology Wall Street Journal Google pay wall direct marketing client relationship video Entertainment Marketing enrollment marketing advertising Hospitality Marketing social media Snickers YouTube
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- The Case for Print: Why Print is Very Much Alive by triad | posted on March 13, 2015
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011