A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudviral YouTube pay wall Apple Inc. direct marketing production social media color psychology enrollment marketing Snickers content enrollments Google content marketing education marketing Triad Advertising Hospitality Marketing marketing advertising video client relationship Wall Street Journal admissions Twitter Entertainment Marketing New York Times ad agency Facebook media higher ed marketing
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Social the Bruce Springsteen Way by Jess Weiss | posted on August 21, 2012
- May I Have Your Attention Please? 3 Rules of Thumb for Interruption Advertising by Pat Riley | posted on August 24, 2012
- Work We Love – DraftFCB’s Oreo 100th Birthday Campaign by Stacy Danner | posted on April 13, 2012