A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudcontent marketing Facebook Triad Advertising marketing Snickers Apple Inc. video color psychology ad agency client relationship viral education marketing pay wall Google YouTube content enrollments enrollment marketing Wall Street Journal direct marketing social media Entertainment Marketing advertising Twitter production media New York Times Hospitality Marketing higher ed marketing admissions
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010