A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudNew York Times admissions Apple Inc. Facebook content Snickers color psychology YouTube pay wall enrollments media video client relationship Hospitality Marketing social media education marketing marketing higher ed marketing content marketing Wall Street Journal viral production Google enrollment marketing Entertainment Marketing ad agency Twitter Triad Advertising direct marketing advertising
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010