A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudpay wall Facebook social media admissions ad agency Triad Advertising video Twitter Apple Inc. Hospitality Marketing Google marketing content marketing Entertainment Marketing education marketing client relationship enrollment marketing New York Times viral higher ed marketing media Wall Street Journal direct marketing enrollments production content advertising color psychology Snickers YouTube
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- 7 Tips for Successful Rebranding by triad | posted on March 2, 2015
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011