A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudYouTube New York Times Apple Inc. pay wall ad agency Snickers Google enrollments admissions social media education marketing content marketing viral content higher ed marketing Twitter Wall Street Journal Facebook video Entertainment Marketing Triad Advertising marketing direct marketing client relationship advertising enrollment marketing Hospitality Marketing color psychology media production
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- The Case for Print: Why Print is Very Much Alive by triad | posted on March 13, 2015