A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag clouddirect marketing YouTube New York Times production Twitter Entertainment Marketing social media Facebook content marketing enrollments Google Apple Inc. viral content marketing ad agency higher ed marketing media pay wall Wall Street Journal admissions Snickers education marketing color psychology Triad Advertising Hospitality Marketing video enrollment marketing advertising client relationship
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- Work We Love – DraftFCB’s Oreo 100th Birthday Campaign by Stacy Danner | posted on April 13, 2012
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010