A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudGoogle viral production media enrollment marketing ad agency YouTube Apple Inc. direct marketing higher ed marketing social media content color psychology Snickers content marketing client relationship admissions pay wall advertising Facebook New York Times Twitter Hospitality Marketing enrollments Entertainment Marketing Wall Street Journal marketing video Triad Advertising education marketing
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010