A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudNew York Times production color psychology video enrollment marketing Wall Street Journal content Triad Advertising pay wall YouTube Entertainment Marketing media viral Snickers admissions ad agency Facebook Google advertising content marketing Twitter Apple Inc. Hospitality Marketing client relationship social media higher ed marketing enrollments direct marketing marketing education marketing
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- Work We Love – DraftFCB’s Oreo 100th Birthday Campaign by Stacy Danner | posted on April 13, 2012
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010