A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudmarketing Snickers enrollments social media Apple Inc. education marketing YouTube Hospitality Marketing Facebook pay wall enrollment marketing Triad Advertising higher ed marketing Wall Street Journal advertising video Twitter client relationship production direct marketing New York Times content viral color psychology admissions Entertainment Marketing Google media content marketing ad agency
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Work We Love – DraftFCB’s Oreo 100th Birthday Campaign by Stacy Danner | posted on April 13, 2012
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- Social the Bruce Springsteen Way by Jess Weiss | posted on August 21, 2012