A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudApple Inc. media YouTube Facebook Wall Street Journal viral social media production admissions direct marketing video Entertainment Marketing pay wall education marketing higher ed marketing enrollments New York Times enrollment marketing client relationship content marketing color psychology content Twitter Google marketing advertising Snickers Hospitality Marketing ad agency Triad Advertising
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- 7 Tips for Successful Rebranding by triad | posted on March 2, 2015