A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudWall Street Journal Apple Inc. Google pay wall education marketing production admissions enrollments video enrollment marketing Snickers New York Times Triad Advertising Twitter Hospitality Marketing media advertising content marketing higher ed marketing social media Entertainment Marketing marketing direct marketing content color psychology viral Facebook ad agency YouTube client relationship
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Work We Love – DraftFCB’s Oreo 100th Birthday Campaign by Stacy Danner | posted on April 13, 2012
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- Social the Bruce Springsteen Way by Jess Weiss | posted on August 21, 2012