A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudmarketing Hospitality Marketing content marketing advertising social media video media direct marketing YouTube Snickers Apple Inc. admissions Twitter enrollment marketing Wall Street Journal color psychology client relationship viral production New York Times enrollments Google Triad Advertising Entertainment Marketing education marketing ad agency Facebook content higher ed marketing pay wall
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- 5 Strategies for Avoiding the Groundhog Day Effect by triad | posted on January 31, 2015
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011