A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudHospitality Marketing education marketing production Wall Street Journal marketing direct marketing client relationship enrollment marketing higher ed marketing Facebook enrollments pay wall video Google Entertainment Marketing Snickers New York Times YouTube ad agency viral Triad Advertising content social media media Twitter advertising color psychology admissions content marketing Apple Inc.
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010