A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudTriad Advertising Hospitality Marketing Entertainment Marketing education marketing New York Times direct marketing Snickers Google content marketing viral Facebook content marketing enrollments YouTube Twitter enrollment marketing color psychology admissions Wall Street Journal media social media Apple Inc. advertising client relationship video pay wall higher ed marketing production ad agency
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- Work We Love – DraftFCB’s Oreo 100th Birthday Campaign by Stacy Danner | posted on April 13, 2012
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010