A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudenrollments admissions YouTube advertising Apple Inc. Google higher ed marketing ad agency direct marketing video production viral Entertainment Marketing Hospitality Marketing color psychology Twitter client relationship Snickers education marketing marketing media Triad Advertising pay wall New York Times enrollment marketing content marketing content Wall Street Journal social media Facebook
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Work We Love – DraftFCB’s Oreo 100th Birthday Campaign by Stacy Danner | posted on April 13, 2012
- Social the Bruce Springsteen Way by Jess Weiss | posted on August 21, 2012
- May I Have Your Attention Please? 3 Rules of Thumb for Interruption Advertising by Pat Riley | posted on August 24, 2012