A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudenrollments Facebook New York Times Hospitality Marketing Google client relationship YouTube higher ed marketing Twitter Apple Inc. admissions Wall Street Journal Entertainment Marketing pay wall production Triad Advertising media ad agency content marketing advertising social media marketing education marketing video enrollment marketing viral Snickers content direct marketing color psychology
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- 7 Tips for Successful Rebranding by triad | posted on March 2, 2015
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011