A tip of the beret to the French firm, Noir sur Blanc Production, who created this piece for EM Strasbourg Business School. Notice the product placement for the SteelCase chairs. Apparently the school partnered with SteelCase who picked up most of the tab for the production. Something to think about for our next Higher Ed production.
Tag cloudYouTube enrollment marketing higher ed marketing Google social media New York Times Wall Street Journal video content enrollments direct marketing Hospitality Marketing media Apple Inc. color psychology Entertainment Marketing pay wall content marketing ad agency education marketing client relationship Twitter Triad Advertising production viral Facebook Snickers advertising admissions marketing
- Fear of Facebook by Jess Weiss | posted on March 23, 2012
- Google Adwords “Information Harvesting” Policy Changes: An Example by DJ Switz | posted on May 10, 2011
- Tree Tech’s Marketing Success in Landscape Management Magazine by Pat Riley | posted on March 22, 2011
- Wicked Cool: Darth Vader QR Code by DJ Switz | posted on April 22, 2011
- New Shoes Help You Walk on Water….and other viral video ideas by Pat Riley | posted on June 18, 2010