Elevating a Legacy Brand:
Choice Hotels International
Growing the company's first upscale brand
When we first began working with Choice Hotels more than 10 years ago, the Cambria® hotels brand didn’t exist yet. The challenge? Known for decades for reliable, affordable lodgings often associated with family road trips, the company was set to introduce a new, upscale brand targeting business travelers. After partnering with Choice to market two of its extended stay brands, we jumped at the chance to help brand and market Cambria, a hotel unlike any we’d ever seen. We’ve been lucky enough to create collateral, print, and digital campaigns, as well as provide promotional gifts for events, and everything from “coming soon” construction banners to beer steins to give away at ground breakings. We’ve even hopped on a plane and lent a hand at the company’s annual Convention and at grand openings, because ours are boots-on-the-ground partnerships, where we work not just for you, but beside you.
We have been honored to grow alongside Choice and its many brands, most recently assisting with the rollout of the new Choice Hotels, Choice Privileges®, and Cambria® hotels brands.
About Choice Hotels International
- One of the largest and most successful lodging companies in the world
- Franchises over 6,800 hotels, with over 500,000 rooms, in 40+ countries and territories
- Specializes in high-quality, high-value business and leisure lodging
Triad Solutions for Choice Hotels:
- Design of new Cambria hotels brand book, brand standards, and messaging
- Service culture, food & beverage, and amenities program marketing
- Turnkey Grand Opening marketing and promotional gift packages
- Corporate-level and on-property marketing
- Print, digital, and promotional solutions for 4 Choice Hotels brands
Cambria Hotels Results
The brand continues to enjoy rapid growth and earns rave reviews from franchisees and guests alike.
- Ranked one of the "Top 10 Hotel Brands in the U.S." by Hospitality Net, 2017
- 9 out of 10 average guest satisfaction rating, 2018
- 115+ hotels now open or in development since brand launch in 2007
- 11% higher Occupancy Rate than national average (77%, July 2018)