Big Dreams, Small Classes: Curry College
Helping Curry grow enrollment and modernize its marketing
Triad has partnered with Curry College for more than 5 years, providing branding and advertising for its undergraduate, graduate and continuing education divisions.
As a small, private liberal arts college just 7 miles from Boston, one of the country’s most well-known college towns, Curry was facing an awareness and brand perception challenge. Big careers start at Curry – and our goal was to share that message. Our solutions included a refreshed undergraduate brand, around the rallying cry, “Dream Bigger,” and a multi-year engagement with the school’s grad and continuing ed division that completely changed the way the team markets.
About Curry College
- Four-year, residential liberal arts college in Milton, MA with a second campus offering graduate and continuing education in Plymouth, MA
- 2,100 undergraduate students, 1,400 continuing ed, and 300+ grad students enroll annually
- Best know for nursing, criminal justice, and education programs, as well as its quintessential New England campus setting
Triad Solutions for Continuing and Graduate Studies at Curry College:
- Research to source brand differentiators, including mystery shopping, focus groups, and surveys
- Rebranded the division, including all new creative and a "closer to your goals" tagline
- Launched a new lead generation and nurturing system designed by our 5HD team
- Implemented a new media strategy using untapped channels
- Simplified the inquiry and admissions process, allowing counselors to connect with prospects earlier – and in more meaningful ways
The division exceeded its enrollment goals for the first time in 5 years and continues to see growth in its programs.
- 62% increase in leads in year 1, with 5HD's custom marketing automation system and proprietary measurement tools
- Exceeded enrollment goals for the first time in 5 years, with all grad programs beating goals for Fall '17
- Increased brand awareness and affinity via billboards, radio, direct mail, email, and all new brand collateral representing a strong, unified brand
<< PreviousNext >>